FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest
FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest will feature upwards of 35 brewers pouring over 125 beers ranging from American ales introduced to wild yeast strains like Brettanomyces to expressions of traditional European styles such as Lambic or Gueuze. Hosted by BeerAdvocate, presented by Dogfish Head, and held at the Cyclorama in Boston on June 14 & 15, 2019, the festival will span two days and three sessions. Limited to 700 tickets per session.
For more info: https://www.beeradvocate.com/funk/
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- All sales are final. No refunds, session switching, or exceptions.
- All beers are subject to change and availability.
- Tickets include all beer samples, a tasting cup, and a printed fest guide while supplies last. Food sold separately.
- Pours are 2-ounces (or less). Please consume with respect.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at the fest may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
- By purchasing fest tickets, or attending the fest, all attendees agree to any and all rules, restrictions, and forfeit any claims of liability as outlined here and on any and all fest related materials. Please read our Help page and all other fest info before purchasing tickets.