Another week, another opportunity to share some of my favorite fall trends! This time, I’m focused on the perfect autumn palette to introduce into your wardrobe. From printed maxi dresses to classic trench coats to statement bags, keep scrolling to see what colors should be in your closet this fall season!
Olive Trench Coats: Is there anything more sophisticated and elegant than a classic trench coat? I’m obsessed with this olive piece from Cuyana! Made in Portugal from Italian fabric, this heavyweight trench is water repellent with a touch of stretch for ease of movement, making it as functional as it is beautiful. I dressed it up with a pink satin dress and brown suede knee-highs: how would you style this iconic coat for the fall?
- Snakeskin Belt Bags: Say hello to my new favorite accessory! This snakeskin convertible belt bag is clearly designed with functionality in mind, the perfect hands-free option for errands and a busy day on the town! The adjustable belt pairs easily with a removable phone pouch, which is complete with a credit card slip pocket and magnetic closure. Wear it around the waist or as a cross body, and add their circle pouch add-on for an additional on-the-go compartment!
- Camel Cardigans: Everyone needs a classic cardigan in their closet: and this camel piece from Cuyana is a must have! When it comes to layering, a cardigan like this is essential for your transitional fall wardrobe, made from soft and luxe French Terry. Easy and versatile with a sophisticated twist of three-quarter length ballooned sleeves and high side slits, its long and flowy silhouette is perfect for throwing over any ensemble to round up the look or to lounge in at home! I stuck to a neutral palette and paired it with brown leather boots and my favorite oversized Valentino belt.
- Ecru Leather: Searching for your next it bag this fall? Look no further than this oversized double loop bag in ecru pebbled leather. A modern and unique design, this bag adds a soft slouch to the normal structure of a shopping tote for the ultimate bag to bring on a busy day of running errands! It comes in a variety of colors and fabrics, so you’re sure to find something that becomes a staple in your closet! I love this neutral color because it goes with almost every outfit and occasion.
- Saffron Button-Downs: I love adding pops of color to an outfit, and this gold ruffle-front button-down from Tory Burch is a surefire way to turn heads this fall! I paired it with a more neutral pair of wide leg pants and the Good Luck Trainers from their latest collection. The deep ankle scoop on the sneaker elongates the leg and perfectly balances comfort with innovative design. How would you style this statement blouse?
- Geometric Shirtdresses: Chic, flattering and easy to wear, this seventies inspired knit jersey shirtdress is utterly timeless and radiates positivity with its beaming T logo sun print. Featuring a drawstring waist, voluminous pleats and a delicate knit trim on the collar and cuffs, it’s a versatile piece to dress up or down! I accessorized with a white leather bag and a heeled loafer for an elevated twist on a classic look. Which of these six trends is your favorite this fall?